A Climatic (Weather Mobile App)
A weather app inspired by the beautiful designs made by Alyssa-Maree. In this App, you’ll be able to find out the live weather data in the current location, hourly weather, and 7-day weather of the device as well as the weather for any city you can think of!.
What is used in this project
- How to use Dart to perform asynchronous tasks.
- Async and await.
- Network with the Dart http package.
- OpenWeatherAPI to get weather data using latitude, longitude, and city
- JSONs and parse them using the Dart convert package.
- Pass data forwards and backwards between screens using the Navigator.
- Handle exceptions in Dart using try/catch/throw.
- The lifecycle of Stateful Widgets and override them.
- Geolocator package to get live location data for both iOS and Android.
- TextField Widget to take user input.
- Spinner to show to the user while the data loads.
- Day and Night UI color change dynamically.
- ExpansionPanelList view.
- Feels like temperature
- Max temperature
- Wind speed
- Day/Night mode
- Search weather by city
- Get current weather on clicking on ‘place icon’
- Hourly Weather Forecast with dynamic temperature, weather icon, and time in horizontal scrolling
- Get Autocomplete list of cities as you type using Google Places API
- Google Places API for searching city name.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast